Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Artist Statement - Art Class

Artist Statement

What is the picture of? -
My picture is a picture of pacific patterns.

What shapes have you used? -
I have used shapes such as,

What was your inspiration? -
My inspiration was art from the pacific.

Did you have any trouble creating this piece? -
It was hard to make the patterns all symmetrical. Also, when putting the drawing on the wood, it was hard because I forgot to make the pencil lines dark.

What are you enjoying creating this piece? -
I am enjoying this style of work because the imperfections of the wood carving will actually make it look even more perfect.

What could you do better? -
When we had to put the drawing on the wood, I had a bit of trouble because I forgot to make the pencil lines dark, so maybe next time, I will draw it darker.

What have you learned? -
I have learned about how beautiful patterns can be!


1 comment:

  1. Trisha what a lovely drawing you have done I love the shape and style you have wrote a lot of words about the special drawing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.