Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Uru Manuka Logo Design Entry!



Uru Mānuka is a cluster in Hornby. It is made up of schools around Hornby, including Hornby High School. The Uru Mānuka Cluster is looking for a new logo, and has held a logo competition. The picture above is my entry for the competition. I created it using sketch.io.


I kept it simple, and drew a manuka flower. I added some colour and detail to spice things up a little bit. I then added the name of the organisation, and the slogan, 'Inspiring Futures'. I tried to make it simple, easy to read, and attractive. 


To me, the logo represents growth. The Mānuka flower here is growing into a beautiful flower.  Growth is a big part of what Uru Mānuka focuses on. Uru Mānuka helps learners in the cluster, such as my school, Hornby High School,  and teach them new things that will benefit us even as we get older. Uru Mānuka helps and inspires us to grow into passionate people that we will become in the future, as the slogan suggests. In my view, I think that the Uru Mānuka cluster is the Manuka Tree, and that the beautiful manuka flowers growing on the tree, are us.

We are the mānuka flowers that will soon grow into beautiful people in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.