Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Little Freak Letter

Little Freak - Letter to Father


Dear Father,
Help me. Why have you sold me to perform freak shows? Do you even care about me? Do you even know me? Do you know how it makes me feel? Do you love me? People call me a mutant, I’m abnormal, I’m a freak, I’m a monster. It makes me feel humiliated. Do people think I’m not a human? This is just so unfair. If they were freaks they would know how it feels. I have a talent in making wooden carvings! I could prove to them I’m more than just a freak! If you could just help me please! Please help me Father! I feel alone! I feel so unwanted! These thoughts in my head are killing me. It hurts enough to know that you don’t care about me. I just want a normal life.  I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I don’t want to keep feeling the pain I feel when I see my hideous reflection in the mirror. I don’t want to keep crying everyday. I just want you to accept me for who I am. But I’m sorry father. I’m sorry that I look so grotesque.  I’m sorry that I’m not the kid you wanted. I’m sorry that I’m not perfect, even when you know that no one is…

Sincerely,
Your Son,  Little Freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.