Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Festival of the Arts | Photography - Post 4

Festival of the Arts | Photography - Post 4

Today in class we carried on with the alphabet things and finished things off again. Here is the doc of all our pictures of the alphabet.

While I was doing this task, I learnt a few things to do to take a good picture -


  • Experiment with your camera
  • Take lots of photos
  • Check your background
  • Try to take the photo straight, and keep the horizon straight
  • Check your lighting
I think I have done well on doing these things, but I definitely haven't perfected them.

I think what I can do next time to improve is find inspiration for my photos and put a story behind it. I also would like to learn more about photography to take my pictures to the next level, such as learning things like shutter speeds, exposure, aperture, and other fancy photography terms.


Photograph the Alphabet | Deianira & Trisha
  
Alarm

Ball
Clouds
Door
E2
Flower
Grass
Hand
Images





 Jar
Keyhole
L
M
Number + letter
O
Paper
Quick




Rock


Sun
Tree Bark
Umbrella
Volleyball Net
Water
Xij
Yellow
Zipper


"Every picture has a story to tell"


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mr Cain! I also look forward to learning a few more tips and tricks from you to take my photography to the next level.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.