Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Festival of the Arts | Photography - Post 5

Festival of the Arts | Photography - Post 5

In class today, Mr Cain showed us a illusion pictures that looked pretty cool. We got sent outside to try do some of our own pictures. I have to admit, it was harder than I thought, but we got a few successful pictures.

While it may not be perfect, I think my group and I did pretty well for the first time.





Here are some of the fails we had -


This one was supposed to be a giant stepping on two humans. There are a few problems in this one. One of the main problems in this picture is that it is hard to see the two humans. There are a few mistakes like bag and pole in the background, and the horizon not being straight.With a few more tries, I think this photo could be improved and successful.


For this one, there are a few mistakes. The hands are not positioned in the correct place, as they were to high, and also needed to move to the right. It is also pretty hard to see the small people too. I think this could have easily been fixed though.

I learnt that even if a little small tiny detail is wrong, it can mess up the whole picture, and illusion. It is very important to get things in the right place. It also definitely helps to take more than one picture.

Next time, I would like to explore more about this style of photography, learn a bit more poses or illusions to do, and tips and tricks that help with it.

This style of photography is pretty fun. I'll admit, it's definitely harder than I thought it would be! It's definitely nice exploring and experimenting with different styles of photography. I'd definitely love to do this more.

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha. I enjoyed reading your blogpost about what you've been doing in Festival of The Arts. I particularly enjoyed how you included what you liked and didn't like about your own photos. Your next steps and information is very clear. How do you come up with the concept of your photographs?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.